My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://desoumal.a3ai.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 07, 2007

NTSC-PAL Conversion In Mac

I had always struggled with finding a good NTSC-PAL converter on MAC (or even PC!). In fact, its one of the few services that I have paid for in the past.

Today, I discovered that the solution was sitting right in Apple my lap(top) - Toast Titanium 7. The in-built NTSC-PAL conversion feature is one of the best that I have seen (most plugins for Final Cut Pro has failed me miserably).

Just add your uncompressed Quicktime file into the DVD video section, and export it back as Quicktime after setting your preferences correctly!

I am still trying to figure out how to kick myself for not trying this out in the past. Unfortunately, human body has been designed in a way where its extremely painful to kick any part of yourself properly (unless you are a kung-fu master!).

1 comment:

Arindam Biswas said...

:-), so did you manage to kick yourself in the end? Or maybe theres a script in second life which allows one to do that.